Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EXERCISE NO. 2- OUR FAVORITE FOREIGN MUSIC ARTISTS

EACH OF US- (THE GROUP MEMBERS) CONTRIBUTED TWO OF OUR FAVORITE FOREIGN ARTIST






1.) ALDON , CECILLE





A.) KENNY ROGERS


I like him because of his song "Through the Years" which was a beautiful song with meaningful and inspiring message.





B.) ERIC CLAPTON


He is a good guitarist and I like his musical styles in the introduction of his song "Wonderful Tonight"







2.) ASIS, THERESA




A.) RIHANNA


I just like R & B music and her song Umbrella which was actully nominated for a Grammy Award, Best Rap Sung collaboration which feature Jay-Z






B.) MARIAH CAREY


She was a multi-talented singer who received lots of awards and success in the field of music.

She also have many singles which topped in the music charts which places her just behind Elvis Presley and in some of her songs she show her ability to sing in the whistle register.





3.) PANIS ABIGAIL



A.) MARIAH CAREY





B.) CELIENE DION


She is a better singer who has a great voice and powerful vocals by which she

has actually ranked at number 6 in MTV's 22 Greatest voices- her song "Dance with
my Father" is one of my favorite songs.




4.) ALIVIO, DIANA




A.) MILEY CYRUS


She is a versatile actress and very popular for her movie role

as Hannah Montanna which is a good and very entertaining
musical film. Personally, Miley Cyrus pictured what a modern teenager is.






B.) TAYLOR SWIFT


She is beautiful and I like her song "Love Story" which top the mainstream top 40.




5.) KATIGBAK, MARRELLI




A.)MILEY CYRUS




B.) WESTLIFE


The group members are good looking and I like their music that is more on

pop sound ana emphasis on ballads.




6.) CARON, LEONY CORAZON




A.) CARPENTERS


They produced soft style which seems to be appealing to any variety of

audience and their melodic pop songs seemed to be relaxing.





B.) ELTON JOHN


He is a legend in music industry and one of the most successful artists of all time.

His voice and his songs are good to hear especially when it is accompanied by piano.



7.) COMBO, SARAH






A.) MANDY MOORE


Other than being a good singer, she is also a good actress in the movie

"A walk to remember".




B.) BRITNEY SPEARS


She is my all time favorite foreign artist.

I like the way she dances and sings, She's so pretty, even though there are many bad issues against her. She's still beautiful for me. She got the record of being the youngest succesful star in HOLLYWOOD.




8.) PRILLA, ROCHELLE DIANE





A.) AVRIL LAVIGNE


She is known to be the Pop-Punk Princess with 5 number 1 singles worldwide which includes,Complicated, Sk8r Boi, I'm with you, My happy Ending and Girlfriend.






B.) MARIAH CAREY




9.) ROSETE, MARY FRANCE N.





.
A.) BOYS II MEN


A Grammy Award-winning Boy Band and is the most successful R&B male vocal group of all

time. Because of their top rating hits and achievements they were named Billboard's most successful group. I really like their hit "I'll make love to you" because its melody seems so serene and relaxing. I like their voices too.





B.) KC AND JOJO


KC and Jojo is a romantic dou who sung my favorite song "All My Life" which is a sweet ballad that went all the way to no. 1 on both POP and R&B Chart on 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment